Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Such A Good Appointment Today!

Brady had a great neurologist appointment today.He was 13 lbs 11 ozs.He also is now 28 inches and the best part was his head has grown.It is now 39 inches.I'm am so happy.He has never weighed that much and his head circumference and length are a huge improvement.His neurologist was very pleased.She is still concerned about his stomach though.After he eats his belly swells and he gets really cranky.She said his stomach felt hollow and you hear the milk floating around in his stomach.She still thinks he want needs the feeding tube.I want him to get one but I have to find another doctor.After the horrible experience I had with the last GI I have to find a new one before I'll get him a tube.She is also worried about his stiffness.If it doesn't get better he'll have to get on muscle relaxers.Because of his neuropathy,they are going to test him for neuroaxomal dystrophy.I don't know much about that.I had never heard of it before today.He also still has no reflexes.They increased his seizure medication since he is growing.Overall it was a good appointment.I'm really proud of his progress.He has come such a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment