Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Making Progress

This morning Brady did something he hasn't done in almost 3 months.They let him take formula by mouth and he actually enjoyed it.It was a struggle the first few times.We are using a soft feeder instead of his haberman bottle.He wasn't so sure about the feeder.I soaked his nuk brush in formula and then he liked it a little better.He drank 10 cc.They say that is what he gets in an half and hour so that's really good.I've been giddy all day.I am really proud of him.

He also got approved for his Kayser Batten bed.I'm not sure how long it takes for him to get.The hospital is also working on an plan for when he leaves.He will go home with a monitor,oxygen,and a suction machine.They also are going to train me in CPR.He is doing really good.Hopefully in another 2-3 weeks we can finally be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment