Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Been busy,,Sick therapies,etc.

Brady has had a few infections since Christmas.He has been congested and just miserable.He wasn't eating and he lost weight.He was 11 lbs 10 ozs two weeks but today we got a weight check today he was 12 lbs 8 ozs.I felt good about that.I am really trying to stay away from the tube.I know babies with CDLS are smaller than other kids and with all his conditions it will probably just take him longer to gain weight.I would hate to put him through a surgery and he still stays small.

Today his therapies started back.Overall,he did well.Camryn went with me.I usually don't take her but she interacted well and was a helper.They are worried about his scoliosis.They said it was pushing his lung and heart.It is probably one of the reasons he is staying sick.




He is also getting fit for his Cuddlebug wheelchair on Friday.I've been waiting since his last hospital visit to hear something back about it.He is getting it customized and I hope it doesn't take too long.Even though he isn't too big it is hard carrying a car seat and all of stuff around to all the appointments and therapies that we have everyday.Hopefully he'll have it by the end of this month.






No comments:

Post a Comment