Saturday, January 30, 2010

I spoke too soon

Every time I think Brady is making progress he always has a setback.Today he has been extremely cranky.He cried all day.Nothing would sooth him.I tried giving him a bottle.He didn't want it.I tried Pediasure.He wouldn't drink it.I tried rocking him.He just cried.He has just been very unhappy.I even think he had a seizure today because he kind of zoned out while laying on the bed.He was having up to 5 seizures a day but he was doing better.I hate when he gets like this.Since he doesn't talk it's hard to just go off of cries trying to figure out what is wrong.He goes for a checkup on Tuesday but I don't know if there is much they can do for him.He doesn't go to the neurologist until March but I'm going to call Monday to see if they change or increase his seizure medicine.He just finally went to sleep.He wants to stay up all day lately but when he's up he is not in a very good mood.Hopefully this is just a phase and he will be in be in a better mood tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment