Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where do we go from here

Brady had made it a whole 3 months at home.He had battled the flu and pneumonia all without coming into the hospital.

We two weeks ago he went into the ER for his fever/vomiting spells.They sent us home though. The next day they called at home and said he needed to be admitted and we treated the line infection and he was sent home.

After being home a whole 4 days we are back in the hospital.He was once again throwing up and they found out that his line is no longer drawing back.

It has been a really eventful week for myself and Brady.I know it is not normal for a person to constantly throw up all day long. He is misery all day long.They say a nissen will not work and they say he cannot go back to a regular g tube.

What kind of life is going to have if he is always in the hospital for vomiting.I hurt when he is hurting.They say they have plans but I will keep doing my research.I am a goggle addict trying to find something,anything that can help him.I know he is not the only person who has vomiting spells like he does.I will keep looking and fighting for him.I miss my happy baby and I am certain there is a way to bring him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment