Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Better Late than Never Update

Well the past 6 months have been filled with hospital stays.My life has been having doctors come in and out,getting blood work,EEG's,X-rays,etc.Brady has been in the hospital  3 times in the past 2 months just for vomiting alone.I am not getting any answers to the cause.They are wanting to do a gj tube but I'm not there yet.I just feel like it would be an easy fix but not stop the vomiting.I want to agree to it but I'm just not completely sure yet.They are scheduling one of his dreaded care conferences tomorrow to weigh my options.They don't  want him going home on TPN.That is not the way to go either.I just want to do the right thing but it is so hard when he can't talk and tell me what is wrong.

On a happier note though,he had his 2nd birthday Saturday.He was sick the whole time but it was just such a relief to get to the 2nd birthday.I worry everyday about him.It is so hard to have a child where you are constantly worrying about if he is going to make it.He has had so many close calls every time he gets sick it causes a panic because he goes down so fast.He is doing better today though so hopefully we are making progress.I am going to do better about updating from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment